Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Black Ops Two Swat-556

The Swat-566 is the first gun on multiplayer that I would use all the time. It is a Assault Rifle and a three round burst weapon. You will unlock it at level ten. It holds 30 in the clip. If you are lucky you can kill somebody with one burst. The reload time is 2.09 normal and 2.77 empty. The recoil is low to a medium when bursts, but when full auto is high recoil. I will always remember this weapon because it is the reason I started to play Call of Duty.

5 comments:

  1. I have the select fire too. Very good weapon. One of my first weapons i got to gold in the game.Very good at describing the weapon and the reload times were very helpful! Good Job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to use this gun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite guns too.It is a very good weapon.I learned some more on the swat-556.What is your favorite gun?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite gun out all of the Call of Duties is the Ak-47, but the Swatt was the main reason I still play Call of Duty.

      Delete